For Star Trek Fans!
Scholarships are awarded in amounts of up to $1,000 based on number of applicants and availability of funds. There is a Medicine/Veternarian Category.
APPLICANTS MUST BE A STARFLEET MEMBER AND MUST HAVE BEEN A STARFLEET MEMBER FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR BEFORE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE.
Essay, Letters of Recommendation, and Transcripts required.
Deadline: July 15, 2015
For more information and the application: http://www.sfi.org/scholarships/
ADT Scholarship Details:
- Interested applicants must be currently enrolled at a college/university or be enrolling in the upcoming semester
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent legal resident of the U.S.
- Scholarship recipient will receive a one-time $500 scholarship that is made payable to the student’s approved college/university and mailed directly to the designated college/university
- Interested students should write a 500-600 word essay, on the stated essay topic about home security (see webpage).
- Students must submit their name, email and essay by December 31, 2015 to email@example.com
For more details visit: http://www.safefromthestart.org/scholarship
INTERIOR-DELUXE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Education is important, and having a college degree can make a huge difference to your future. Financing a college education, however, can be difficult. Interior-Deluxe.com, known for its vast collection of luxury lighting and modern light fixtures, believes in giving youth a chance, that’s why they are offering a need-based college scholarship of $1,500. Applying for the scholarship is easy. All you have to do is answer four questions that are open-ended yet thought-provoking.
Our scholarship is open to students of all majors in all countries who are 16 years of age or older. All are encouraged to apply for our scholarship – including High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners.
Deadline: April 15, 2015
For more information and the application: http://www.interior-deluxe.com/content/57-scholarship-program
Deadline: March 10, 2015
The Dan David Prize awards scholarships to registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, studying at recognized universities throughout the world, doing research in one of the selected fields for the year in which the application is being made, and whose research has been approved.
The Dan David Prize laureates annually donate twenty scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral and postdoctoral students of exceptional promise in the chosen fields for the current year. Ten scholarships are awarded to doctoral and post-doctoral students at universities throughout the world and ten scholarships at Tel Aviv University.
The Dan David Prize and scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality, or political affiliation.
In order to ensure that your research is relevant to one of this year’s chosen fields, please read the field definitions on our website carefully before filling out the form.
For more information and the application: http://www.dandavidprize.org/scholarship-applications
- The requested information must be typed in English only.
- For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +972-3-6406614
Wanted! Medical Students
Virginia Army National Guard
RECEIVE $2122.00 PER MONTH STIPEND
Emergency Physicians, Family Practice, Internal
Medicine, General Surgery, Preventive Medicine, OB/GYN,
Pediatrics and more…
- Federal and State Tuition Assistance (up to $10,500 per year)
- Monthly Weekend Drill Pay begins at $438.00 Per Month
- Direct appointment as a Commissioned Officer
- No Basic Training
- Flexible Training Policy
- Non-contributory retirement plan (after 20 years of service)
NON DEPLOYABLE WHILE IN MEDICAL SCHOOL
Call MAJ Steve Sloan or SFC Kiwania Harris
Virginia Army National Guard
Medical Department Strength Managers
(804) 279-3785 or (804) 743-2240
Those applying to the WED Educational Fund should meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States. Greencards are not acceptable. Please see application for details.
- The applicant must be of Armenian ancestry. Those with two parents of Armenian ancestry will be considered first.
- The applicant must show need for financial assistance.
- The applicant must demonstrate academic and/or technical excellence in their chosen field.
- The applicant must pursue studies or training in the United States or Canada.
Deadline: May 31
To download the application: http://www.stmaryaac.org/ministries/WF-Scholarship/application-proc/