We’re offering a $5,000 scholarship to one medical student in the United States. The best video response to one of the topics below wins it all.
- What is your top motivator for practicing medicine and why?
- How do you find a balance between your education/responsibilities and personal life to avoid getting burned out?
- What are you looking for in your first job as a physician?
- Video must be less than 2 minutes and answer one of the above questions. Video guidelines are included here.
- In addition to submitting your contact information and video to CompHealth, video must be posted publicly to YouTube or Facebook, with a tag for @CompHealth.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than September 14, 2018. Please send any questions to Scholarship@CompHealth.com
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- The CompHealth Medical Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0. Or, if your school participates in an alternate pass/fail grading system, a passing status is required.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of higher education.
- Must be enrolled (or planning to enroll for the upcoming school year) in an accredited U.S. allopathic or osteopathic medical school.
- If selected, please be prepared to provide an official statement of your current academic status. Your school’s registrar will be able to provide you with documentation that proves your enrollment. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
The CompHealth Medical Scholarship recipient will be notified on or about October 1, 2018.
You can see an example of our 2017 winner here: https://comphealth.com/resources/healthcare-trends/first-comphealth-medical-school-scholarship-winner/