Student Loan Hero, an unbiased solution to organize, manage, and repay your student loans, is thrilled to award two (2) $1,000 scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
- Opens: August 13, 2018
- Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Winners Announced: November 16, 2018
- Opens: February 11, 2019
- Deadline: April 12, 2019
- Winners Announced: May 24, 2019
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled (at least part-time) in a college/university
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit a short essay (500 words or less) answering one of the following
- What financial challenges have you overcome growing up?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your future financial goals?
- How will you manage your money both during and after college to make smart financial decisions.
Final winners will be selected by our team and contacted via the email address provided.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Void where prohibited.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older, legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and enrolled at an eligible educational institution.
- The Student Loan Hero $5K Scholarship contest entry period for Spring 2019 prizes begins August 13, 2018 and ends October 15, 2018. For Fall 2019 prizes, February 11, 2019 – April 12, 2019.
- This contest is sponsored by Student Loan Hero, Inc.
- The Student Loan Hero Scholarship contest is subject to the complete Official Rules available here: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships/rules/