Student Loan Hero, an unbiased solution to organize, manage, and repay your student loans, is thrilled to award two (2) $1,000 scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
Spring Deadline: The Contest will begin on March 12, 2018 at 12:00 am EST and end on May 11, 2018 at 11:59pm for the Spring 2018 prizes.
Fall Deadline: The Contest will begin on August 13, 2018 at 12:00 am EST and end on October 15, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST for the Fall 2018 prizes.
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled (at least part-time) in a college/university
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit a short essay (500 words or less) answering one of the following
- What financial challenges have you overcome growing up?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your future financial goals?
- How will you manage your money both during and after college to make smart financial decisions.
Final winners will be selected by our team and contacted via the email address provided.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Void where prohibited.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older, legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and enrolled at an eligible educational institution.
- The Student Loan Hero 1K Scholarship contest entry period for Fall 2017 prizes begins June 15, 2017 and ends August 15, 2017. For Spring 2018 prizes, October 15, 2018 – December 15, 2018.
- This contest is sponsored by Student Loan Hero, Inc.
- The Student Loan Hero Scholarship contest is subject to the complete Official Rules available here: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships/rules/