Deadline: February 1, 2020
Amount Awarded: $1,500 – $3,000 Renewable
Awarded By: Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- deserving medical students and prospective medical students attending fully accredited medical schools
For more information contact:
Name: Sarah Carlson/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (860) 548-1888
Fax: (860) 249-3561
- Entering 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year medical student in the Fall 2020
- Attended Connecticut public or parochial school for at least 8 years (K-12) and graduated from a Connecticut public or parochial high school
Number of awards: 1-5
Amount of awards: $1,000-2,000
Deadline: February 1, 2020
To access online applications:
- Type org/scholarships into your browser bar
- You’ll be brought to the Hartford Foundation scholarship directory home page
- Type Marino into the search bar
- When the listing for the fund comes up on your screen, click on the name of the fund
- Scroll down and click on “Apply to this scholarship . . .”
- You’ll be brought to the log on page for the online scholarship portal
- Create an account
- Complete the eligibility quiz
- A list of possible scholarship applications will be generated for you
- Click Continue
- Click on the arrow next to each fund name to read the criteria
- Click on the blue Apply box to bring up each application
- You can Copy Previous Answers from one application to another
The Navy SEAL Foundation is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities to NSW active duty service members, their spouses and dependent children, and our SEAL and SWCC post-9/11 veterans. These scholarships are provided as an effort to bridge the gap between the desired level of education and the current level of education of NSW service members. The scholarship opportunities include one to four-year grants for education, vocational, certificate and leadership programs. The educational scholarships are to post-secondary programs, such as Bachelors or Associates Degrees, and also include graduate degree scholarship opportunities for qualifying applicants.
2020 NSF Scholarship Application Periods:
Session 1: Opens January 2, 2020
Session 2: Opens June 2020
- Applicant must be under the age of 30.
- Applicant must be a Dependent child of a UDT-SEAL Association member who have served in or are currently serving in the Naval Special Warfare community..
- Applicant must be seeking a Post Graduate degree.
- Applicant must be a graduate student.
Scholarship amounts of $2,500 are awarded. Applicants must:
- Be attending or express an interest in attending college as a graduate student in a health-related field;
- Must live in Hopewell, Prince George, Petersburg or the surrounding areas of Virginia
- Submit a completed “John Randolph Foundation Scholarship Application” online;
- Mail or hand-deliver the “attachments” requested on the application (these attachments cannot be submitted online);
- Demonstrate financial need; and Must have a G.P.A. of 3.0 or better
This scholarship is renewable up to three additional consecutive years, assuming the applicant continues to meet all criteria and submits an application for renewal.
Deadline: February 15 at 4pm
The application must be completed online. All required attachments must be either mailed to: John Randolph Foundation, P.O.
Box 1606, Hopewell, VA 23860
Questions call: 804-458-2239.
If the above due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a legal holiday, then the deadline becomes the next business day by 4:00 p.m.