Henrico FCU will award one $1,500.00 scholarship to an adult enrolled in and attending a technical school or college as of February 2018. The scholarship will be awarded at the 2018 Annual Meeting.
2018 Application Guidelines:
1. Applicants must be a member of Henrico FCU or the daughter/son of a Henrico FCU member.
2. Applicants may apply for the Continuing Studies Scholarship more than once, but cannot win in consecutive years.
3. Essays must be at least 250 words.
4. ALL completed applications, including the completed essays, must be received at the West Broad office of Henrico FCU no later than Friday, February 16, 2018 at 6:00 pm. Hard copies of the application should be sent to: 2018 Scholarships, Henrico FCU, 9401 West Broad Street, Henrico, Virginia 23294.
Deadline: February 16, 2018
Sponsored by The Community Foundation of Bartholomew County
Deadline: February 16
538 Franklin Street
P.O. Box 1547
Columbus, IN 47202
Criteria: Residents of Bartholomew or Brown counties in Indiana who are entering medical school as freshmen or who are in medical school as upperclassmen at an American Medical Association-approved medical school located in the United States.
Academic performance and financial need will be considered.
Deadline: February 1, 2018
How to Apply & Eligibility
Applicants for all scholarships must have demonstrated service to the LGBTQ community. Applicants of all sexual orientations and gender identities are eligible.
|Medical Student Scholarships
||Applicant must be:
- enrolled or committed to enroll by the interview date in an accredited medical school in California or a California resident attending an accredited medical school elsewhere in the United States;
- in good academic standing; and
- not have received an eQuality medical scholarship before.
In 2018, we expect to award three $6,000 scholarships to assist with medical school expenses.
The criteria on which scholarship recipients will be selected include:
- Service to the LGBT+ community
- Hardship or special circumstances
- Academic achievement
In addition to completing the application, applicants for all scholarships must be available for an interview either by phone or in person. Interviews will be on Sunday, 11 March 2018, and Saturday, 17 March 2018.
I’m a straight ally. May I still apply?
Yes, students of all sexual orientations and gender identities are eligible for all eQuality Scholarships.
Do I have to be a U.S. citizen?
We do not ask for Social Security numbers nor citizenship/residency status. If you meet the residency or school requirements above and are accepted to and attend an accredited post-secondary school, you may apply.
UDT-SEAL Scholarships will be awarded based on merit and academic potential. Merit shall be based on grade point average, SAT scores, class ranking, extracurricular activities, volunteer community involvement, leadership positions held, military service record, and employment as appropriate. Multiple scholarships of various dollar amounts are awarded annually. The UDT-SEAL Association shall award scholarships without regard to race, color, sex, religion, or national origin.
- Applicant must be under the age of 30.
- Applicant must be a Dependent child of a UDT-SEAL Association member who have served in or are currently serving in the Naval Special Warfare community..
- Applicant must be seeking a Post Graduate degree.
- Applicant must be a graduate student.
Deadline: The Navy SEAL Foundation’s 2018 Round One Scholarships are open January 2, 2018-February 16, 2018 (midnight EST).