Those applying to the WED Educational Fund should meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States. Greencards are not acceptable. Please see application for details.
- The applicant must be of Armenian ancestry. Those with two parents of Armenian ancestry will be considered first.
- The applicant must show need for financial assistance.
- The applicant must demonstrate academic and/or technical excellence in their chosen field.
- The applicant must pursue studies or training in the United States or Canada.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Contact for more information:
Scholarship Committee Chairman
PO Box 39224
Washington, DC 20016
Deadline: March 15, 2020
Scholarships for college and graduate students are being offered by the ASA for the 2020-2021 academic year.
In order to be eligible for an ASA Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be of Armenian descent.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student and have completed one full year of academics at a four-year accredited U.S. college by June 2020 OR must be enrolled in a two-year college and are transferring to a four-year college or university as a full time student in the Fall 2020.
- Must be a U.S. citizen OR must possess appropriate Visa status in order to study in the U.S.
- You must meet all the eligible criteria stated above.
- The deadline for the application and all required documentation is March 15, 2020. Your application and all supporting documentation must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
- All sections of the application must be typed or legibly written in order to be considered.
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $15.00 (checks made payable to: Armenian Students’ Association) is to be submitted with the application form.