Next Scholarship Deadlines For 2020:
Spring Scholarship Deadline – May 1st
Fall Scholarship Deadline – October 1st
The “Save a Life” Scholarship
The “Save a Life” Scholarship of, $1,500, is awarded twice per year: once in the spring and once in the fall. Each $1,500 award will go to a different student, in order to maximize the impact of the scholarship, spread the word of the importance first aid and CPR training, and share more stories from future educators and healthcare professionals.
Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements:
- Any student currently enrolled in, or applying to enroll within the next academic year, in a degree program in the fields of healthcare or education, at an accredited U.S. university, is eligible to apply.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- We take a broad view of what counts as a “healthcare field,” and that can include students pursuing mental health degrees or occupations, as well as administrative and non-profit programs. Applicants will have the opportunity to make their case for why their chosen field of study can be classified as healthcare or education-focused as part of their essay.
- If you aren’t selected, that doesn’t mean we aren’t interested in your story — we still want to hear from you! Unsuccessful applicants may re-apply in subsequent scholarship rounds. Scholarships will only be awarded one time to each winner. Past winners are not eligible to apply again.
- Scholarship winner will need to submit a photo copy of government issued state identification card or driver license.
How To Apply:
Qualifying applicants will submit the following information via email to email@example.com
- Your name, address, phone number, and email
- Your scholarship essay of between 750 and 1,000 words, explaining your career aspirations, how you plan to advance healthcare and/or education through your work, and what inspired you to commit yourself to this field. Your scholarship essay can be attached as a Word file, or linked as a Google Doc.
- Submit your essay before each deadline. Essays received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Fall Scholarship Deadline – October 1st
- Spring Scholarship Deadline – May 1st
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript to prove enrollment in a qualifying degree program from accredited US institutions.