First Midwest Bank is the Trustee of the Peter V. Westhaysen Medical Education Scholarship Trust. This Trust was established in 1986 to provide scholarships funds for medical and nursing students attending accredited colleges and universities who are residents of Lake County, Indiana.
Applicants must fulfill the following standards:
- enrolled in a full-time program for training as a medical doctor
- must demonstrate outstanding scholastic ability
- demonstrate financial need
- and be a resident of Lake County, Indiana
Application deadline is usually June.
For an application, email: email@example.com
Contact for more information/application: Misty Schwartz at (219) 853-3533.
The Elsten Scholarship was established to provide college scholarships to those students graduating from any Madison County, Indiana school who have an interest to study nursing or medicine at any college or university. The Elsten Scholarship is based on financial need.
The Mrs. Anna Harting Elsten & Dr. A. Wayne Elsten Scholarship is open to applicants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have been a Madison County, Indiana Resident for 12 months prior to application.
- Are graduating seniors from any Madison County school who will attend a college or university who plan to study nursing or medicine.
Eligible applicants for this scholarship will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of financial need
- College Cost Estimator
- Compelling extenuating circumstances
Deadline: March 2, 2017
Questions: Call 765-644-0002 or email Program Director Kevin Sheward at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Look for their general application link half way down the website: http://www.madisonccf.org/index.php?submenu=ScholarshipNO&src=gendocs&ref=Scholarship_Applications&category=Scholarships