Since 1985, CORE has played a vital role by awarding more than 600 grants and more than $10 million for research projects, research training, and career development to further the specialty of otolaryngology. These grants, ranging in award size from $5,000 to $80,000, have been essential for increasing the research base for otolaryngology.
Letter of Intent (LOI) Deadline – Submission is now CLOSED. You must have submitted an LOI by the deadline of December 15, 2016, to complete and submit a full application.
Full grant application submission deadline – Midnight EST, January 17, 2017
The annual grant is offered one time to help provide funds for anyone looking to acquire knowledge in the field of healthcare,science,biology and mathematics. and especially for those who would not have the financial abilities to pursue such such an education.
For more information: http://stemcellthailand.org/scholarship/
Our annual scholarship contest provides a $1,500 Dollars (€ 1200 Euros ) cash prize to the winner of an essay contest
How to Apply:
All candidates must submit an original essay between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question by December 31, 2016:
“How will this scholarship help you in your career goals?”
Eligibility: All undergraduate and graduate students of ASEAN ancestry currently enrolled in or intending to enroll in an accredited college or university for the 2017 academic year.
- All Essays must be submitted via the form below in Word document or PDF Format.
- All Essays must be written in English only.
- Limit one entry per contestant.
- Essays must be original and reflect her/his own research, thinking and writing skills.
- All Submissions are limited to 1,000 words Max.
- Any Incomplete entry forms shall be be disqualified automatically.
***Student must have a background in one of the following ASEAN Countries:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao PDR
The winning essay will be selected exactly one week after the scholarship deadline ~ January 7th. We shall notify the winner and request the required documents from the schools to confirm contest eligibility.
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field twice a year. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
- For Fall application is July 17, 2017
*Fill out the scholarship application form. Download the scholarship application form
Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
*Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:Make a top ten list of your favorite scientists.
*Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
Selection and notification process
Please submit your application and written statement to email@example.com
The Expert Institute’s 2017 Annual Healthcare and Life Sciences Scholarship | The Expert Institute
Deadline: December 31, 2017
For the application: https://www.theexpertinstitute.com/writing-contest-medical-scholarship/
Thomara Latimer Cancer Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Application is open ONLY to African American students, ages 17-30, who are Michigan residents.
- Must be a college student admitted to a medically related professional program; e.g., nursing, medicine, physical or occupational therapy, AND
- Must submit an official transcript with G.P.A., AND
- Must have a minimum overall G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Note: A personal interview is required.
TLCF recipients may only receive the award twice.
Deadline: December 30, 2016
Thomara Latimer Cancer Foundation
Franklin Plaza Center
29193 Northwestern Hwy #528
(248) 557-2346/ www.thomlatimercares.org
For information and application: http://www.thomlatimercares.org/TLCFScholarshipApplication_for_2016-17.pdf
The Charles River District Medical Society Program is available to any medical school student enrolled at an approved US institution who is a legal resident of one of the five towns comprising the district: Needham, Newton, Waltham, Wellesley, and Weston.
If the scholarship is awarded in the sophomore year it may be renewable for the junior year upon reapplication and at the discretion of the Committee on Medical Education. The scholarship is awarded at the Charles River District Annual Meeting in April.
- A Curriculum vitae which must include: legal address, high school and date of graduation; medical school and expected date of graduation.
- A letter which includes a statement of personal goal.
- A copy of the Graduate and Professional School Financial Aid Service Form or a financial aid form of equivalent informational value (not the summary page). Financial information is expected to be comprehensive (this should include parents’ resources).
- A letter from the financial aid officer of the medical school with detailed verification of financial need.
- A statement of academic standing from the medical school.
- A letter of recommendation from a district society member or a faculty member.
ONLY APPLICATIONS WHICH MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS ARE CONSIDERED
Deadline: Applications must be received before December 31st of Med 2 or Med 3.
For more information contact:
Mailing Address: 860 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451-1414
Telephone Numbers: 781-434-7211, 800-944-5562
District Event/Activity Contact: Linda Howard, Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail completed applications to:
Massachusetts Medical Society
Northeast Regional Office
860 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451-1411