ESDMS Medical Student Scholarship Program
To assist in funding the medical education of a student from an Essex South city or town.
- Residency in an Essex South community for at least 5 years prior to college, with a desire to return and practice in this area. These communities are: Beverly, Danvers, Essex, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Lynn, Lynnfield, Manchester, Marblehead, Middleton, Nahant, Peabody, Rockport, Salem, Saugus, Swampscott, Topsfield and Wenham, Massachusetts.
- Current curriculum vitae, which includes the permanent address, high school with date of graduation, and medical school with expected date of graduation.
- A statement of academic standing from the medical school.
- A letter of recommendation from a district society member, if possible.
- A letter that includes a statement of personal goals.
Scholarships will be awarded at the Annual Meeting of the Essex South District Medical Society (usually in April).
Application Deadline: January 1st
Mail Requirements to:
Essex South District Medical Society
860 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451-1411.
Contact for application information:
Susan Frazier, email@example.com OR Call 1-800-944-5562