Deadline: July 21, 2017
You can participate if you are:
- 18 years or older.
- a student enrolled full-time in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate program. (U.S. territories are excluded)
- an American citizen or lawful permanent resident, currently living in the United States
How to Participate:
- Choose a topic relevant to smoking-related problems and share your vision on how to inspire more smokers to quit.
- The essay has to be original, well-thought-out, well written, and ideally between 750-1500 words, although you may write a longer essay.
- Read the rules and regulations, and make sure you comply with them or your entry could be void.
- Download, print, and fill in a Scholarship Contest Application Form.
- Email your essay as well as a scanned copy of your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One applicant can send only one essay.