AMVETS National Scholarship Program for Veterans
$4,000 total ($1,000 per year) — it is a need-based scholarship program and you will have to provide financial information.
Deadline: May 1, 2018
1. Must be a United States veteran.
2. Must be a United States citizen.
3. Must demonstrate financial need.
4. Must agree to authorize AMVETS to publicize your scholarship award, if you are selected
Website and Application: http://www.amvets.org/amvets-in-action/scholarships/
*What are the eligibility requirements for the AMVETS National Scholarships?
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must provide evidence of active duty status or veteran status having served honorably
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment to an eligible program
- Must not be in default on a federal student loan
- Must not be convicted under state or federal law for sale of or possession of illegal drugs
- Must agree to authorize AMVETS to publicize your scholarship award, if you are selected
- Call 877.726.8387 and ask for the Programs Department ext. 4031