Those applying to the WED Educational Fund should meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States. Greencards are not acceptable. Please see application for details.
- The applicant must be of Armenian ancestry. Those with two parents of Armenian ancestry will be considered first.
- The applicant must show need for financial assistance.
- The applicant must demonstrate academic and/or technical excellence in their chosen field.
- The applicant must pursue studies or training in the United States or Canada.
Deadline: May 31
To download the application: http://www.stmaryaac.org/ministries/WED-Scholarship/application-proc/