Established in 1945 in honor of Hawai’i veterans of World War II. The Fund’s first priority is to support Hawai’i’s schools by giving grants to undergraduate students and graduate students attending college in Hawai’i.
- Be a college Graduate student (Post Baccalaureate) attending an accredited school in the United States.
- Be a resident of the State of Hawaii.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Minimum GPA 3.5.
- Applicants do NOT have to be veterans or children of veterans to in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a full-time student.
Deadline: January 31, 2017