This memorial scholarship fund that provides educational support for students pursuing careers in the medical profession, with extra consideration given to students specializing in geriatric medicine or Alzheimer’s care.
- Resident of the State of Hawai’i
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US (including US territories)
- Attend as a full-time student (as determined by your school’s financial aid office)
- Students pursuing medicine.
- Preference given to students specializing in geriatric medicine or Alzheimer’s care. Please discuss this interest in the space provided on the application
- Be a Junior, Senior or Graduate student
- Minimum 2.7 GPA
Website for application: http://www.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org/scholarships/scholarshipfaqs
Deadline: January 31, 2017 by 4pm HST (Hawaii Standard Time)