Scholarship amounts of $2,500 are awarded. Applicants must:
- Be attending or express an interest in attending college as a graduate student in a health-related field;
- Must live in Hopewell, Prince George, Petersburg or the surrounding areas of Virginia
- Submit a completed “John Randolph Foundation Scholarship Application” online;
- Mail or hand-deliver the “attachments” requested on the application (these attachments cannot be submitted online);
- Demonstrate financial need; and Must have a G.P.A. of 3.0 or better
This scholarship is renewable up to three additional consecutive years, assuming the applicant continues to meet all criteria and submits an application for renewal.
Deadline: February 15 at 4pm
The application must be completed online. All required attachments must be either mailed to: John Randolph Foundation, P.O.
Box 1606, Hopewell, VA 23860
Questions call: 804-458-2239.
If the above due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a legal holiday, then the deadline becomes the next business day by 4:00 p.m.