Thomara Latimer Cancer Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Application is open ONLY to African American students, ages 17-30, who are Michigan residents.
- Must be a college student admitted to a medically related professional program; e.g., nursing, medicine, physical or occupational therapy, AND
- Must submit an official transcript with G.P.A., AND
- Must have a minimum overall G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Note: A personal interview is required.
TLCF recipients may only receive the award twice.
Deadline: December 29, 2017
Thomara Latimer Cancer Foundation
Franklin Plaza Center
29193 Northwestern Hwy #528
For information and application: http://thomlatimercares.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/rev3-TLCF-Scholarship-Application-for-2017-2018.pdf