Thomara Latimer Cancer Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Application is open ONLY to African American students, ages 17-30, who are Michigan residents.
- Must be a college student admitted to a medically related professional program; e.g., nursing, medicine, physical or occupational therapy, AND
- Must submit an official transcript with G.P.A., AND
- Must have a minimum overall G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Note: A personal interview is required.
TLCF recipients may only receive the award twice.
Deadline: December 30, 2016
Thomara Latimer Cancer Foundation
Franklin Plaza Center
29193 Northwestern Hwy #528
(248) 557-2346/ www.thomlatimercares.org
For information and application: http://www.thomlatimercares.org/TLCFScholarshipApplication_for_2016-17.pdf