Educational scholarship funds from grants administered by the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago are available for Jewish college and graduate students.
Approximately $500,000 is available each year for full-time students, predominantly those legally domiciled in the metropolitan Chicago area, who are identified as having promise for significant contributions in their chosen careers. Assistance is available primarily for those with financial need who are pursuing careers in the helping professions. Scholarships range from $1,000 to $8,000.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Are Jewish
- Were born and raised in Chicago metropolitan area*, including Lake County, Indiana; or one continuous year of full-time employment in the Chicago metro area prior to enrollment.
- Intend to remain in the Chicago metropolitan area after completing school
- Are entering an accredited graduate program in a helping profession on a full-time basis for the full 2016-2017 academic year OR
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate career promise
- Are available for an in-person interview between March 1 and April 20, 2015
*Chicago metropolitan area includes Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please call (312) 673-3444
or e-mail at email@example.com.