Chesapeake Medical Society
The Chesapeake Medical Society offers the $1,000 Hubert W. Kuehn Scholarship to students from Chesapeake VA currently enrolled in medical school.
- The applicant attends or has been accepted to an accredited medical school in the State of Virginia.
- The applicant lives within the geographical boundaries of the City of Chesapeake when not attending school.
- The student must have some past relationship to this community, e.g., grew up here, attended grammar or high school here.
- Academic achievement will be the deciding factor when considering between equally qualified applicants.
- The scholarship award is $1,000.00.
Previous recipients may reapply.
Deadline: April 3, 2017
For more information and the scholarship application: contact the financial aid office or telephone the Society’s Executive Director, Ms. Leslie Phelps, at (757) 312-6192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.