Armenian Students Association of America, Inc.
Deadline: March 15, 2017
In order to be eligible for an ASA Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be of Armenian descent.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student and have completed one full year of academics at a four-year accredited U.S. college by June 2017 OR must be enrolled in a two-year college and are transferring to a four-year college or university as a full time student in the Fall 2017.
- Must be a U.S. citizen OR must possess appropriate Visa status in order to study in the U.S.
- You must meet all the eligible criteria stated above.
- The deadline for the application and all required documentation is March 15, 2017. Your application and all supporting documentation must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2017. Late applications will not be considered.
- All sections of the application must be typed or legibly written in order to be considered.
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $15.00 (checks made payable to: Armenian Students’ Association) is to be submitted with the application form.